[Epic] Deth Ray vs. Knight Shields

From: Seth Ben-Ezra <Azathoth_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 13:22:43 -0500

Just looking for some input on this one. My most frequent opponent is
an Ork player who loves his Mega-Gargants. As I use Knights, the
question arose: does the Deth Ray ignore the Knight's shield or not?
The Deth Ray rules state that they ignore shields, but were only void
and power fields in view here? Currently we play that the shield is
ignored (i. e. the Knight makes a normal save). What do you guys
think?

Seth Ben-Ezra
Great Wolf