Re: [Epic] Nukes in Epic universe

From: Johnnemann Nordhagen <jsnord_at_...>
Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 22:45:02 -0700

You've got to remember, folks, that this is a Sci-fi game. Who says that
there isn't the technology to launch a nuke from orbit and land it right
on top of an enemy? Or concentrate the blast of this device to a very
small radius? Of course, such technology does not come cheap.... And I
think that, if I were a grunt serving the Emperor in battle, and he
dropped a nuke next door, I would be pretty pissed off! Just some
thoughts (hopefully more than two-cents' worth :-).

P.S. Heinlein's cool. Most of his books rule, although, like any other
writer, he missed a couple times... (The Number of the Beast *shudder*)
:-)

--
Johnnemann Nordhagen (jsnord_at_...)