Re: [Epic] Reavers and Squat SHVs

From: Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 11:25:29 GMT

At 06:21 PM 18/1/97 -0800, you wrote:
>Why don't two of the opposing viewpoints fight a play-by-E-mail on the
>list? Last time this was done, it proved that a 20 Thunderhawk Chaos
>Marine Army beat even Tyrannid Bio-Titans for Cheddar Factor.

There really isn't any point. I must concede that without void shield
saving throws vs Warp and Vortex Misiles the Squat SHV's cannot stand
against an Imperial Army with titans. (I still can't believe the concensus
on TL page 24...)

Anyway, I would never have thought that there was any doubt about massed
THawks wasting even the Tyranid menace.

We play by a simple rule of cheese. (Or a simple rule of threes...) Three
of anything is OK, but more than three is almost certainly "cheese".

Agro