Re: [Epic] Re: Squat Cheese

From: Gunnar Strand <gurra_at_...>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 20:00:47 +0100 (MET)

> Excerpts from Epic: 18-Jan-97 Re: [Epic] Re: Squat Cheese by Mark A
> Shieh_at_...
> > > There's plenty of cheese in *every* larder, when you get right down to
> > > it. Is there any particular reason you're picking on the Squats?
> >
> > Yeah, the same reason I complained about Chaos. I can't cope
> > with the forces I tend to see. Overwhelming firepower until their CC
> > gets to me. I really hate Warlord battlegroups, and I don't know how
> > to stop a T-hawk, even after subscribing to the mailing list. It
> > pretty much ensured the loss of a Titan, artillery, or something else
> > vital.
>
> (Overlord Co. in a 3000 pt. battle, for example). <shrug> There's not
> a lot I can say, except to recommend talking to whomever's fielding that
> kind of force; personally, while overwhelming force is kinda fun to
> field on occasion, I find it kinda dull after a short while. Not only
> do you win easily, but people son't want to play you....

Hey, this gives me an idea. Since almost all armies can be made
cheesy, why not agree with your opponent that you both take
cheese armies and see who wins. Doomweavers, Overlords, what have
you. Just ignore the WYSIWYG and let the cheddar flow. I've got
to try this on our next encounter.

Luck,

/Gunnar!
-
You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely.