Re: [Epic] Problems with the old system

From: Mark A Shieh <SHODAN+_at_...>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 1997 20:39:39 -0500 (EST)

Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...> writes:
> What do people think about the fact that skimer bikes can't enter forrest?
> Hasn't anyone seen Return of the Jedi? :-)

        Our house rules are currently something along the lines of:

1) Go over the forest. No penalties for movement. Must end movement
on passable terrain.

2) Go through the forest. No penalties for movement, crash into a
tree on a 4+. I think we had considered other rules for moving slowly
through a forest, but it was too much effort. Basically, it was
agreed upon that it should possible, and very dangerous. My jetbikes
have never been desperate enough to have to try it, so it hasn't been
a problem.

Mark