Re: [Epic] Psychic Phase [was: Re: Titan Legions]

From: Cameron Bentsen <stu7i95_at_...>
Date: 20 Jan 1997 12:06 EST

> What the Squats have, unlike most armies, is a lack of
> weaknesses. The problem for me is that it's really hard to exploit
> what weaknesses they have without being called a cheese monger. (They
> have a lack of psykers and Titans. Taking too many warlocks is not
> exactly friendly, but the only solution I've found.)

A problem I've seen for the Squats is that they don't really have that many
fast units. If you can get to the objectives early enough, it's not impossible
to win on points. That way you don't have to try to fight their whole army,
just the faster elements and anything vulnerable to a fast attack.

BTW, the Squats can be out-slug-fested by some armies. At least, I have been
able to with my Chaos army. Also, I played against them with Tyranids a couple
of times, and usually both sides ground each other into pulp.

Cameron Bentsen, Ottawa.