Re: [Epic] Re: Squat Cheese

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Mon, 20 Jan 1997 18:18:24 -0600

> Could you clarify this? I thought that the Primarchs had
> indicated the exact opposite. All three guns on the Firestorm have to
> fire at the same time. Therefore, a Firestorm detachment will only
> ever take out one Thunderhawk in time.

The difference is, I said batteries and you are talking about a model.
(i.e., we are both right.) Sorry if I was misleading. Yes, a snapfire
*model* must take all of its shots at the same time. However, a *batter*
may have its models fire at different time within your opponent's
movement phase.

Incidentally, it is possible for a Firestorm to shoot more than one
THawk at a time. If you opponent is using empty THawks as gunboats
(which seems to be the use most people find most cheesey) then it is
quite possible that you could have more than one THawk in range at the
same time during the movement phase.

Allen (The EPIC Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/EPIC.html
If you have EPIC questions, send them to: allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Andy Chambers and Jervis Johnson.
Send all other correspondance to: allen_at_...