Re: [Epic] Phoenix Lords in CJ

From: <oki_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 13:07:05 +0800

At 02:32 PM 1/21/97 +1100, you wrote:

>> Me thinks Jain Zar's CAF +18 is an error. In addition to that, when she
>> rolls 6+, she will beat any enemy model, except those with construction
>> template ! Major butt-kicker.
> Yeah id guess its +8 - but it would be funny to take out a Warlord 1-1
>... well at least the first time it would be funny.
>>
>> She also has a Silent Death, hits on 4+, and ignores terrain modifiers. If
>> it hits it will moves on to the next target.
>>
> Does it give rules as to the next target (ie LOS , within 15 of JZ
>or the last target?)

All targets must add up to no less than 15cm - the total range is 15cm.

> Whats the point costs/ Vps and are they command units?
> thanks
> JAC

250 points I believe, VP 3, and yes all are command units and comes in
special cards. The Phoenix Lords psychic saving throw is 4+. And that the
Eldar player must include at least one aspect which the Phoenix Lords belong
to - eg. Jain Zar must include at least one unit of Howling Banshees. But no
mention is made if they have to stick together.

Regards