[Epic] Drop Pods

From: Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 14:19:55 GMT

Something my gaming crowd would like a bit of clarification on is Drop Pods...

Four questions. How do other gamers deal with:

1. Drop Pods landing on other Drop Pods. I expect this will sound silly,
but is the bottom Drop Pod destroyed?

2. If a Pod lands on a vehicle (or troop stand or anything but a titan) is
the pod destroyed along with the thing it lands on?

3. Death Wind Pods. Do they fire on friendly targets as well as enemy?

4. "Pods that land on titans inflict a hit" but does this mean land on the
titan and stick, or land on the titan and then bounces off as most things
will from a rounded model (the poor old Impirator on the other hand is
perfectly designed to catch the little blighters)?

Thanks,
Agro