Re: [Epic] cheese

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 10:16:16 -0600

At 13:55 01/19/1997 -0800, you wrote:
>Be it the eldar doomweaver. Which as an eldar player I find next to use
>less.

What are you kidding? I love my doomweavers. They reach out and touch
someone. Idirect fire is not a problem because they drift anyway. Anything
psychic locked, stunned (by eldritch storm or wave serpents, etc.) or
otherwise immobile is dead. Demons can't use cards to save against them (I
can't remeber if that was a published Q&A or if it was one that our group
wrote in about). I think you just arent' using them correctly.

Tempest