Re: [Epic] cheese

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 11:29:20 -0500 (EST)

Excerpts from Epic: 21-Jan-97 Re: [Epic] cheese by duckrvr_at_...
> At 13:55 01/19/1997 -0800, you wrote:
> >Be it the eldar doomweaver. Which as an eldar player I find next to use
> >less.
>
> What are you kidding? I love my doomweavers. They reach out and touch
> someone. Idirect fire is not a problem because they drift anyway. Anything
> psychic locked, stunned (by eldritch storm or wave serpents, etc.) or
> otherwise immobile is dead.

Hrm, apparently you've missed the Primarch's Q&A. Stunned models *can*
still move out of the way of DW webs; the stunning does not count as
total immobility.

>Demons can't use cards to save against them (I
> can't remeber if that was a published Q&A or if it was one that our group
> wrote in about).

That's wrong. Tyranids just take a few wounds from webs and get shunted
to the side to regenerate, and Daemons can't use cards? No.

>I think you just arent' using them correctly.

It also depends on your luck with the artillery dice, and your
opponent's troops, I'd say. <shrug>

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...