Re: [Epic] Psychic Phase [was: Re: Titan Legions]

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 10:16:07 -0600

At 14:29 01/19/1997 -0500, you wrote:
> . . . eldar have better moral than IG too, are they
>cheesy?

Eldar have the worst morale in the game. If the IG are facing anything that
is going to force morale checks on a regular basis, out come the
inquisitors. I've seen people take 3 Inquisitors and cover 90% of their IG
units with UNBREAKABLE morale. Orks, you say? Orks have Ghazkul, and the
advantage of gargants. Any ork player who doesn't field at least something
to increase morale is guilty of gross stupidity or overconfidence. Eldar
can do nothing whatsoever to increase morale. I've started many games 500
points down because a t-hawk with bloodclaws close assualted me off the
starting line, ran a unit off the board, and inflicted more than 1:1 casualties.

Tempest