Re: [Epic] chaos champions

From: Spatula <shupes_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 12:05:03 -0500

> From: duckrvr_at_...
>
> I assume that everyone agrees that chaos champions aren't command units?

        I agree that the ones that come with warbands are not.
We used to play that they were until that Q&A from Andy & Jervis
came back saying they weren't. It seems fairly obivous to me
however that the chaos marine legion champ IS a command unit.

> With the Chaos marine cos. I believe they are a separate detachment (that's
> how they are pictured on the card), they take separate orders, and they can
> single handedly use the special chapter chaos card. Dissenters?

        Well the cards say they can be played on a 'unit',
whether you consider the commander to be unit unto himself
is a matter of interpretation, I guess. Personally I
probably wouldn't do it, but I wouldn't have a problem with
someone who did.

Scott
shupes_at_...