Re: [Epic] cheese

From: Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 21:59:37 GMT

At 10:16 AM 21/1/97 -0600, you wrote:
>At 13:55 01/19/1997 -0800, you wrote:
>>Be it the eldar doomweaver. Which as an eldar player I find next to use
>>less.
>
>What are you kidding? I love my doomweavers. They reach out and touch
>someone. Idirect fire is not a problem because they drift anyway. Anything
>psychic locked, stunned (by eldritch storm or wave serpents, etc.) or
>otherwise immobile is dead.

Psychic locked, sure they can't move and are dead when doomweavered.
"Pinned" by Waveserpents or eldritch storms I believe that you can still
wriggle around enough to avoid the wire (at least that's how we play it).

>Demons can't use cards to save against them (I
>can't remeber if that was a published Q&A or if it was one that our group
>wrote in about).

They don't look like a psychic attack to me. I'd want to see it in black
and white before I believed that a Daemon couldn't use chaos cards to save
from them...

Agro