Re: [Epic] Problems with the old system

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 1997 18:37:33 -0500 (EST)

Excerpts from Epic: 21-Jan-97 Re: [Epic] Problems with th.. by
duckrvr_at_...
> >> TK doesn't work on superheavies or titans.
> >
> > Doesn't work on Titans, works fine on super-heavies. The best
> >use for it is to smash some expensive SHV into a building or drop one
> >into a forest.
>
> My bad. Titans or Titan sized vehicles - like a Colossus.

As much as I appreciate your support for my position, there is no
official distinction between any of the various super-heavies; TK will
work on them all. Of course, if the Colossus has void shields up it
gets a save, which does give it a bit of an advantage over your average
super-heavy tank, but....

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...