[Epic] New Land Raiders ?

From: <oki_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 14:30:58 +0800

I got this from the mailing list of 40k.

"
> As far as the Land Raider goes, we will see the new design with the
> release of the new Epic,
> Tim

Going by the pictures of the Epic 40K model, the new LR looks
less tall, something like a Leman Russ hull and tracks turned
backward--it's much more like a WWI-style tank than the original
LR, and has the boxy Russ sponsons on the sides. Very cool model.
BTW, all the new Epic 40K stuff looks really good, esp. the
new T-hawk model. Saw all this at one of the GW retailers' meetings.

Steve
Ultramarine Commander / Ork Kaptin
"

Hmmmmm. Sounds good (the THawk, though I am perfectly happy with the current
Land Raiders). Just be prepared to pay a little more. I heard these guys are
raising the blister pack prices (from 4.50 to 4.95?)

Regards
Oki