Re: [Epic] Silver Towers' Beam of Power

From: Jason Stephensen <J.Stephensen_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 16:20:29 +1000 (EST)

>Just out of curiosity, does Magnus the Red now fire in psychic phase?
>The reason I ask is because his Beam of Power is (almost) identical to
>the Silver Towers. If his attack timing hasn't changed, it would seem
>reasonable that the Silver Towers haven't changed either. And, to
>whoever it was who commented that Towers die, I agree. I've played a
>couple of times against Chaos, and each time one of those Towers got
>smoked, which is enough to break the unit. They really are rather
>fragile units (though they do pack a nice bit of firepower, as I
>recall)

Maggie now shoots in the psychic, although I have a feeling that JJ & AC
said that the daemon psychic stuff goes as per renegades. Something about
that that I just don't comprehend. There is a psychic phase, but the daemons
psychic is different. Oh well, with epic 40K apparently we lose the pyskic
phase anyway.

Oh and the towers are next to useless. Nice points to give to your opponent.

>Seth Ben-Ezra
>Great Wolf
                 Colonel Abrahms, 22nd NU-Atol Regiment
                 Rekartot Redbacks Senior Coach