Re: [Epic] Biker boys

From: Lorenzo Canapicchi <lcanapic_at_...>
Date: Thu, 23 Jan 1997 22:49:13 +0100

At 15.50 22/01/97 +1000, you wrote:

>Well, the major Eldar player down here adjusted very well to the new rules.
>He uses them as you suggest, to ambush units without the support. His
>Windhost actually lasts longer now then pre-skimmer pinning rules. I've
>never heard anyone call eldar jetbikes as a weak unit before. I still see
>them use as one of the better units in the game.

Yes I agree, new rules make skimmers more difficult to use but this is a
good challenge
for an Eldar general, now you can't send your wind host cc's everything in
the field
and I like Eldar army just for this reason, I think you must do some
experience before
using effectively Eldars, but when you master eldar tactics, all the other
players
don't have other way that call you "cheeser" and go home to lick wounds :)
eh! eh!
this is not cheesiness, just strategy.

                                Lorenzo
--
Lorenzo Canapicchi            mailto:canapicc_at_...
                              mailto:lcanapic_at_... (home)