Re: [Epic] Silver Towers' Beam of Power

From: Spatula <shupes_at_...>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 08:24:51 -0500

> From: Brett Hollindale <agro_at_...>
>
> I thought that the Greater Daemons were command units and would charge and
> first fire.
> (LOB a notable exception as is the Plague Tower).

        According to Renegades, the LoC fires his bolt at the
very beginning of the advance phase. I believe the KoS's aura
power is also supposed to go off in the advance phase? Of
course in the section on the psychic phase in TL, it implies
that GD powers should go off in that phase without actually
saying so.

Scott
shupes_at_...