Re: [Epic] The Kult of speed

From: Lee Scott <scottl_at_...>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 1997 19:32:43 -0700 (MST)

On Thu, 23 Jan 1997, Jason Stephensen wrote:

> >It looks like a clan to me. What makes you think it isn't? How do you buy
> >it? Is it a support card or a special card?
>
> Under the listing for the ork clans there is bad moons, evil suns, goffs,
> deathskulls, snakebites and blod axes. The cult aren't actually a clan. I'm
> pretty sure of it. When I disagreed with our ork player, he pointed out
> where it was.

    Hmm. The Warlords book, now that I look at it, dosen't seem to be
very clear on the matter. Big shock, eh? On page 4 of the book, it says
"In Ork armies the company type cards are called clan cards and each card
represents on of the six different Ork clans. That statement by itself is
unclear, as the Kult of Speed is definatly a company type card, and yet it
would make a seventh clan by the wording above. I play that the Kult
cannot be taken unless you already have at least one of every other clan,
but I guess that it could be seen either way.

   -Lee Scott
scottl_at_...