Re: [Epic] Silver Towers' Beam of Power

From: Colin Partridge <9404237p_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 12:27:42 +0000

> I guess someone has to point out that although the Daemons move like
> skimmers they can't make pop up attacks.
>
> Agro

I thought it was the case that although most of the Greater Daemons
have wings these are really only "decoration" and only two of them,
the LoC and the Bloodthirster, were actually classed as skimmers (I
don't have the rules handy so I can't be sure that I got the correct
two GDs), with all normal skimmer rules (inc. pop ups ) applying to
them.

Colin P
9404237p_at_...