[Epic] Epic figure availability

From: Kevin Walker <sage_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 16:50:17 -0600

Lately there has been some discussion about the availability of Epic stuff
from GWUK. For what its worth, and I do stress this point, I was informed
that all metal parts for Epic are available now and into the foreseeable
future. Even the Reaver and metal version of the Warlord are still there.
As most of you already know, all of the plastic has been discontinued, but
the mail order troll mentioned that they still have some available. Calling
them is the best way to find out what is there for sure, but from what they
said there are 2 Banelord titans, and a load of choas infantry (of course
they're still asking for full price plus shipping so check out things with
Alan Brain first).

I hope this doesn't create more confusion than it eliminates,

Kevin Walker
sage_at_...