[Epic] Help me kick the habit

From: Kevin Walker <sage_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 16:50:16 -0600

As Keith Zanardi pointed out earlier:

> Don't you hate it when these guys do the math to figure out how OLD we are? Or
> is it how DUMB we are? We ARE STILL buying and playing GW games. You think
> wisdom would have started to set in by now.
>
> Keith

Remember, the GW habit, like so many others, is a cruel mistress indeed, and
like all habits its a difficult one to break. On the 40K list they've had a
few people posting out about their addiction, like on might at an AA meetting.

I'll start:

Hi I'm Kevin,

I started playing GW games seriously over 6 year ago, what started Rogue
Trader quickly envoloped me into more GW games. As close as I can figure
I've spent between 8 and 10 thousand dollars (vary likely more - I've been
afraid to keep track for the past year and a half) on various games and
figures from them (most of which is still un-painted). All I can say is I
NEED HELP....

Thanks,

Kevin Walker
sage_at_...