Re: [Epic] Nukes in Epic universe

From: Jason Stephensen <J.Stephensen_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 12:24:49 +1000 (EST)

>>> Actually, IMHO, Tyranids come to us courtesy of the movies Alien and
>Aliens (I
>>> have surgically removed the part of my brain that has memories of that
>>> third film). Look at 40K scale Hormagaunts and tell me that GW didn't
>>> skirt the fringes of copyright law on that mini!
>>>
>>> Seth Ben-Ezra
>>> Great Wolf
>>Yes, but the Tyranids are even the same color as the Brood in X-Men
>>(which came out after the Alien movies) Their enemy travelled around in
>>Worldships and looked suspiciously like the Eldar.
>
>I thought the Brood travelled in bio-ships (which the Tyranids also
>travelled in), except that the Brood's bio-ships are shaped more like sharks.
>
>Regards

I thought they were more like enormous space-whales. That was more the
impression that I got. Man... it's been hard enough admitting that I read
that stuff. Fortunately they were a lot better back then, then the dribble
they produce at the moment.
                 Colonel Abrahms, 22nd NU-Atol Regiment
                 Rekartot Redbacks Senior Coach
                   "No Spanky, No. Bad monkey"