Re: [Epic] cheese

From: Michael the Liu <mikethel_at_...>
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 1997 21:38:51 -0600 (CST)

>>>Allen's Q&As says two tremor cannons crossing auto-hit once for a -3 save.

>>I'll find the quote from Renegades. It sounds to me like the powers that be
>>brain-farted on their answer to this one.

> They sure as hell did Temp. -2 and -2 = -4 in my book. Unless of course we
> are talking about the GW way of doing math.

This all sounds a little Orwellian to me:
GW: "What's two plus two?"
Gamer: (weakly) "four..."
Huge amounts of pain are fed through the gamer's system.
GW: "Two plus two is three. What's two plus two?"
Gamer: (weakly) "three?"
Huge amounts of pain are fed through the gamer's system.
GW: "Say it like you mean it next time! What two plus two?"

Or something along those lines. Or maybe it would go more like this:

"GW is your friend, GW is like a big brother to you, GW is the only thing
standing between you and eternal damnation...give us more money please."

Michael the Liu