Re: [Epic] cheese

From: <duckrvr_at_...>
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 1997 15:30:55 -0600

At 13:50 01/28/1997 -0500, you wrote:

>Actually I don't think the colossus is pinned. GD are knights but are not
>Super Heavy. The colossus is still dead if it can't move though.

Well, I'm not sure about the knight status, but I was under the impression
that since everyone on this list seems to regard colossi as superheavies
rather than titans sized that they were pinned anyway. Whatever...It's not
terribly important.

>If you're worried about chaos just play Eldar.

I do. Never lost against chaos. The only game I ever lost outside of the
small group at TN Tech was when I played chaos against eldar.

>If you take 1 GD for every 1000 pts about 30% of
>your force winds up hiding and not contributing much to the fight.

If 30% of your force captures 20 pts of objectives plus eliminates a handful
of models, I'd say you're doing pretty good most times.

Incidentally, can anyone reference the whole Daemons can't use cards against
prism cannons thing for me? there is obviously widespread agreement on the
list, but I never heard it before.

Temp