RE: [Epic] Blast markers on titans

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Tue, 29 Jul 1997 16:39:36 -0500

>This seems typical of the conversations I overhear when I walk past a
>WH40K table. Geez. Arguing fine points of the rules is one thing.
>Arguing that your units should be immune to the rules is something else.
>Go to my web pages and print out all of the errata and addenda that was
>required in the SM/TL edition of the game. Next time this guy starts
>a weiner-fest, start macking him with the print-out stack until he
>see reason.

>Allen (The Q&A guy)

-----> Yep, Definite 40K bleed-over. As for whacking people
with errata, I've done it for Star Fleet Battles, and that makes
our little piddly questions looks simple. ASL ain't far behind
either.

"WHAAAAAAAAAT IS THE RULE SECTION AND NUMBER
FOR INVOLUNTARY DECLOAKING CAUSED UNDER
ENERGY BALANCE DUE TO DAMAGE IF I AM HIT BY
A LARGE EXPLOSIVE MINE AND WHAT WOULD THE
ADDITIONAL EFFECTS BE THEREOF IF I WAS OPERATING IN
A NEBULA USING SUB-LIGHT EVASION WITH A LEGENDARY
HELMSMAN ?!!! WELL? WHAT IS IT? WHAT WHAT WHAT!"

It could be much worse.

Chris Miller