Re: [Epic] Revenants vs. Warhounds

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 08:39:47 -0400

> Just one comment, didn't you forget the blast markers?

Now, see what happens when I try to do things in my head? ;-)

I did forget the blast markers and they do make a difference. If the
warhounds fire first, they place 3 blast markers, which decreases
slightly the chance of damage actually being inflicted by the surviving
revenant (it is now only 1 FP and 4 AT rather than 4 and 4). If the
Revenants fire first they will place 2 blast markers, which will
decrease slightly the chance of the surviving Warhound getting three
hits (and thus the 50% chance of penetrating the void shield). Either
way, it does change things for the better for whoever fires first and
does point out that on average two warhounds will place an extra blast
marker.

> Anyway, I would like to use some Warhounds but I can't find any fig
in
> Paris so I must wait for until GW decides to sell them again... :(

That's my problem - I've been looking for someone with spare Warhounds
since I started collecting and the only people I've found so far have
sold/traded theirs minutes before I got to 'em. :-/

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius