Re: [Epic]close combat weapons and holofields

From: Michael & Catherine Goh <cmgoh_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 20:51:56 +0800

>Well, as Allen added the question to his mail for GW, the best
>solution is to wait for the answer... And nothing force us to follow
>it! :o)

Well, even if an official answer turns up, people can still disagree with it :]

Still nice to get something "official" though.

I remember reading a certain MOW battle report with Andy Jones and Jervis
Johnson where in the closing remarks Andy noted that he would have done
better if he remembered that crew killing spells did indeed work against
Death fortresses and the like - this coming from the designer of the game.

Erax