[Epic] cheap terrain

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 08:50:50 -0500

I made some cheap bits of terrain. I've been checking under the
table after my kids eat, picking up green peas. They dry out and
harden after a day or so, and then are very wrinkly, with pretty
interesting shading. I cut out some irregular pieces of card, flocked
it, and glued some of these to them, along with a rock or piece
of flock for a bush. They make neat alien-looking vegetation. The
brighter green ones look better than the darker ones. These were
all spills from cooked ones. I don't know if frozen uncooked ones
would dry out in the same way, but I suppose so. I just have to
spray them now, and hope they don't turn any other colors over time.

They'd also make good Awful Green Things From Outer Space miniatures.

I wonder what I could make with rice. :-)

andy
askinner_at_...