RE: [Epic] SM/TL Chaos units

From: Miller, Chris <CMiller_at_...>
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 1997 09:48:46 -0500

>Do you want answers to these or are they rhetoric?
>
>I ask because the whole "conflicting rules" thing about Epic 2nd Edition is
>a beat up in my opinion. (In case of cultural divergence here I will
>explain that a "beat up" is when the someone makes a huge issue out of
>something that isn't important - like "making a mountain out of a mole hill"
>except worse, because ther wasn't even a molehill of an issue...)
>
>In my opinion there are huge sections of the rules that ARE NOT SENSIBLE,
>but there are actualy no "conflicting rules" whatsoever...
>
>Agro

-----> I am most interested in specifically how people deal with
Horrors.
My main opponenet uses them every battle, and I've never seen a decent
answer dealing with them. We haven't played in a while, but we're
talking
about this weekend, and the Chaos thread got me thinking...
        The SAG /psychic thing we've dealt with before, so it's not as
critical,
but the horrors have been a pain for years.

Chris Miller