Re: [Epic] Low Price Epic

From: <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 10:38:14 +1000 (EST)

>Almost everyone here has been talking about how stores are dumping their
>Epic miniatures at very cheap prices. But around where I live (Edmonton,
>Alberta, Canada) I haven't seen any actual drop in prices. Has anyone in
>Canada actually seen the prices drop?
>
> Chen-song

Hey, here in Oz the Hobby stores are just keeping the stuff on the shelves
at the same old price hoping that some of us will be suckered in. And
Doddsy told me that the GW store near him merely put their stuff in storage
rather than flog it off cheap! Gods they are incredible!

-Kelvin.....

           "Two weeks ago I had it made.
             Two weeks ago I was dead."
          -Katchoo, Strangers in Paradise