Re: [Epic] Low Price Epic

From: Simon Dodds <c9415355_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 13:40:39 +1100 (EST)

>Hey, here in Oz the Hobby stores are just keeping the stuff on the shelves
>at the same old price hoping that some of us will be suckered in. And
>Doddsy told me that the GW store near him merely put their stuff in storage
>rather than flog it off cheap! Gods they are incredible!

True. They have it stowed away upstairs. You could still buy it from them -
you just had to ask for it and hope for the best. You still had to pay the
normal price. Bastards.

doddsy

Simon Dodds
c9415355_at_...
http://www.geocities.com/BourbonStreet/1353/

"Why is this thus? What is the reason for this thusness?"