Re: [Epic] Net Epic Gudelines

From: <kx.henderson_at_...>
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 1997 10:42:57 +1000 (EST)

>FIRST TOPIC
>1-Army construction, present system(company cards,etc.) or a individual
>model points system(each figure assigned a point value), WHAT STAYS OR
>GOES!

Personally I don't know which to choose. I like the card based-sytem as it
sets the force as means that min-maxing is minimised. But I also like the
idea of a customised force. But I think I still like the idea of the cards.
Simple and effective.

O.K. I vote for the cards!

>2-Order Phase,What will each of the orders mean in terms of movement and
>firing.First Fire, Advance, Charge, Fallback

I like the orders the way they stand! Simple and effective with some
realism. I would like to see the return of SnapFire in its Adeptus
Titanicus form, but am content to use the current version.

>This first topic is short and concensus may be reached quickly so this
>topic may not need a full week.

>United we stand!
>Peter

Woo-hoo! Net Epic!