Re: [Epic] Deathwing Detachment 2

From: Thomas Lee Denney <seether_at_...>
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 1997 16:17:39 -0500

I think there is a misunderstanding between what I mean and what you mean
in the term unit and the number 40. I'm including the Land Raiders and
Dreadnoughts in that count. Thus 20 Termie stands + 10 Dreadnoughts + 10
Land Raiders= 40 units not including the command section assuming the
player took 2 detachments filled them out the most efficient way.

But, I do see how 20 make sense and would be the proper way to word it as
all the other units are add-on's dependent on how many Termie stands there
are.