Re: [Epic] "Skull's Shadow" - Battle Report

From: Eugene E.W. <eug_at_...>
Date: Wed, 31 Jul 2097 19:43:51 -0400

> Well, if it makes you feel any better, after we wrapped up (this was
> Sunday night) Scott still had to drive home from South Jersey to
> Washington, D.C. for work on Monday.
>
> So give us your four-way rules, now that you're awake and showing off
> your mettle!

Hmm. I suppose working the next day in a different state could, perhaps, be
considered an excuse for shuttin' down a trifle early. It's always annoying
when trivial considerations like 'work' and 'real life' interfere with Epic
  :)

> > Cool battle report, by the way. Shame about the Reaver.
>
> The Reaper, you mean? Yeah, that was the first battle where it
> actually bought it and its demise with blast markers was definitely a
> big part of the morale difference. Also put the last nail in the
> Imperial coffin.

Ummm, yeah, the Reaper. I suppose it was a shame about the Reaver Titan,
too, however. From the point of view of the Marines.

Regards, Eugene