Re: [Epic] scenarios (long, also)

From: Andy Skinner <askinner_at_...>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 1997 08:33:58 -0500

James wrote:
> I heard a rumor from people I know who went to games day about a new
> race for 40K. They are called Necroids and are tyranid like in that
> they assimilate things. (Sort like the ST Borg. ) They are supposed to
> look like Undead, skeletons with jump-packs and all that. Sounds kool.
> Don't know if there will be a E40K version)

Seems like the Machine Nightmares from Global Games' Legions of Steel
would work well for those guys. They look like skeleton/robots.

I'd like to see what the Epic things for that looked like.

Didn't someone on this list say you could see some plans for them
on a picture in one of the Epic 40K books? Maybe I could get out
a magnifier glass and take a look.

andy
askinner_at_...