RE: [Epic] scenarios (long, also)

From: James <jnug1453_at_...>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 07:50:52 -0400

> > Incidentally, on tuesday, my friends and I played an epic 40k game wit=
> > FOUR separate sides. It was nuts, but it actually worked really well;=

it
> > was cooler in many ways than a three side game because everybody fo=
ught
> > everybody else. The epic 40k morale system really lends itself to
=
> > multi-side games, because instead of gaining points for breaking enemy=

> > detachments (and the attendant difficulty of deciding which player get=
> the
> > points), the person who got shot up loses the points instead, m=
eaning
the
> > system can be used as is without tinkering. Initiative was t=
he tricky
> part;
> > if people want, I can post the rules we used for the =
game at a later
> date.
> > Not now, though, now I have to go to sleep...
>=

> > Wimp!!! Sleep is out of the question. Wake up and post those rules
> =
NOW!!. Or when you
> > get a chance. Please. ;)
> > John
> >
> Sluuuuurp.=
.... uuuuggghhhh. I.....LIVE!!!!! Tremble, foolish mortals!

> Eugene,
> w=
ho awaits the day when the hordes of undeath enter the 40k universe --
> mu=
ch cooler than Space Skaven (although Space Skaven are pretty cool).

=
Sauron1 writes;Space Skaven! GW I,ll bet a set of Epic40k rules from one of=

my two copies they will do Epic Space skave soon.They are the only race
th=
ey own that hasn,t made it into space! sauron1

I heard a rumor from peopl=
e I know who went to games day about a new race for 40K. They are called Ne=
croids and are tyranid like in that they assimilate things. (Sort like the =
ST Borg. ) They are supposed to look like Undead, skeletons with jump-packs=
 and all that. Sounds kool. Don't know if there will be a E40K version)
---=
--------------------------------
"Your incorrect assumptions are threefold.=
"
"You assume law still reigns in the Five Galaxies"
"You assume that we wo=
uld be bound by precedents and precepts from the last 10 million years."
"B=
ut your most incorrect assumption of all is to assume that we care."
                                =
        -David Brin, Infinity's Shore