Re: [Epic] Airstrip card/terrain idea

From: Matt Franklin <frankl_at_...>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 13:44:04 -0400

> > $90???????? my local store sells the set for $65.
>
> He's Canadian. I almost said the same thing until I
> looked at his email address (there are enough aussies and
> canucks on this list that dollar amounts aren't neccessarily
> in US dollars).
>
> Scott
        I apologise...I didn't notice the e-mail address. I hope that no offense
was taken. We just went through a similar debate on the WHFB mailing list
about "paying more attention to where people are located."
        I should probably take this moment to introduce myself. I have played
Warhammer for a year now and Epic just since the new rules came out. I
joined this list due to the fact that I cannot seem to find a good Epic web
page that has a discussion on the new rules. Oh BTW I play Orcs and soon
Space Wolves