[Epic] Players

From: Bill Provick <bprovick_at_...>
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 1997 15:04:06 -0400

Hello my name is Tyler

As some of you might already know, I bought the Epic 40K boxed set yesterday
(One unit painted-based, another awaits some green on it's base)

Seeing as it's only been a day, I have yet to find people to play with. So,
does anyone live in Ottawa that is willing to take on a beginner with a SM
army? Or maybe there is a club that plays Epic 40K, that maybe wants some
new people?

E-mail me at bprovick_at_... if you have any info

Tyler