Re: [Epic] Magnus the Red

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 15:09:12 -0400

> very much superior to a BloodThirsters, but I would think that
retinue does
> seem to point that Daemon Primarchs are indeed much more valuable
than
> Greater Daemons.

Based on your info, I would have to agree and say start with
Bloodthirster stats and add special abilities. That would make a neat
Epic game - Angron and 20 Bloodthirsters being attacked by a ton of
space marines trying to take him out.

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius