Re: [Epic] Magnus the Red

From: Oki Purwanto <oki_at_...>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 1997 03:51:05 +0800

At 03:09 PM 8/1/97 -0400, you wrote:

>> very much superior to a BloodThirsters, but I would think that
>retinue does
>> seem to point that Daemon Primarchs are indeed much more valuable
>than
>> Greater Daemons.
>
>Based on your info, I would have to agree and say start with
>Bloodthirster stats and add special abilities. That would make a neat
>Epic game - Angron and 20 Bloodthirsters being attacked by a ton of
>space marines trying to take him out.

What happened was that Logan Grimnar (SW chapter master, who just came into
office in about a year's time) brought along a company of Grey Knights, and
used the GK to ambush the Greater/Primarch Daemons. The Daemons were
defeated and were sent back to Warp. The GK company suffered like IIRC 86%
casualty.

And oh yeah, the whole population of Armageddon (including those who fought
bravely against Chaos) got sterilised, enslaved and sent off to die in
(slave) mines. All because the Imperium wanted to keep the knowledge of
Chaos a secret.
That is the 40th millenium for you :(

Regards
Oki