Re: [Epic] Epic 40k Armies

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 15:50:43 -0400

> ------> and I'm thinkn' your typical Inquisitor might
> be partial to "Veteran of the Psychic Wars" from
> B.O.C

Yeah, fantastic song for that.

> For Non-Vocal Music, the soundtracks to the
> Conan movies are good (kinda fantasy-ish),

Use that all the time for my WHFB games.

> Star Trek II & III have some good stuff (The
> sequence where Khan does the surprise attack
> on 2, and the Klingon stuff on 3 especially).

Great idea, I may have to look for these or tape them from the movie.

> (Wondering at the lack of good orky tunes)

How about "Bad Habit" by Offspring?

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius