Re: [Epic] Proposed IG army vs. Orks

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 18:25:47 -0400 (EDT)

Excerpts from Epic: 1-Aug-97 Re: [Epic] Proposed IG army.. by A. Allen
McCarley_at_iris2.
> All right, I understand. I can identify with aesthetic reasoning. By
> the way, where do you get your Codex Grey these days? It doesn't
> seem to be on any of the GW paint racks and I'm going to need *lots*
> of it if I paint all the IG troops I intend to. I'd love to be able
> to find some more.

Just make some. I took a bottle of Elf Grey, partially used (so that
there was room in the bottle) and started putting in drops of black
paint, shaking periodically. I think it took ~40 drops from... darn,
can't remember wht type of paint it was. But it really doesn't
matter... Codex Grey is really just Elf Grey & black mixed together
anyway, so mix & atch to your heart's content.

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...