Re: [Epic] Proposed IG army vs. Orks

From: Sean A. Upchurch <sau_at_...>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 16:15:27 -0700 (PDT)

> All right, I understand. I can identify with aesthetic reasoning. By
> the way, where do you get your Codex Grey these days? It doesn't
> seem to be on any of the GW paint racks and I'm going to need *lots*
> of it if I paint all the IG troops I intend to. I'd love to be able
> to find some more.

If you want the quick and easy method, Testors has a spray paint color
called 'Navy Aggressor Gray'. I found it perfect for my hordes of guard
infantry. Spray 'em up, paint the gun, a drop of squad color on the top
of the head and base them. You're done.

So what if they look like they're from 'Syndicate'. I like it and I did 3
infantry companies and a score of sentinels in a couple of days.

Sean U