Re: was [Epic] Blast markers on titans: now AAAKKK Obscure rules and people who know them

From: Aaron P Teske <Mithramuse+_at_...>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 18:29:23 -0400 (EDT)

Excerpts from Epic: 31-Jul-97 Re: was [Epic] Blast marker.. by Felipe
Cintron_at_...
> i need to find a set of rules for that game.. i din't get it while it was
> out and i missed out on it.. thou i found some wd's with ships and
> expanded rules.

Um, if you found the expanded rules, then that's really all you need.
The rules in the box were on a single sheet of A4 paper. All you're
lacking is a proper box lid, and if you have any of the "small-box" GW
games (Battle for Armageddon, Doom of the Eldar, etc.) then that's
easily fixed. All in all, see
"http://www.andrew.cmu.edu/~at2u/sfleet.html"

> ps .. i could probably field a fleet .. a shop here in houston cleaned
> out their inventory and sold em to me for 20 cents each.. now i've got a
> fleet of ships..

If you're talking GW Space Fleet ships here, boyo, you got yourself one
*heck* of a deal. I'd love to help you out... of some of those,
incidentally. ^_^;; (I need a couple Tyrant Battleships, for starters.)

>but only 3 feds and 1 klingon (tug.. gotta pu battle
> pods on it :-) but i want to try that game...

?_? Now you've got me confused. Are you talking about SFB or Space Fleet?

                    Aaron Teske
                    Mithramuse+_at_...