Re: was [Epic] Blast markers on titans: now AAAKKK Obscure rules and people who know them

From: A. Allen McCarley <allen_at_...>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 14:04:22 -0500

>Still have 'em - Feds, Roms, Hydrans mostly. And can you use them in
>any
>other game? No, not really. At least the feds and roms I could unload
>to some
>berserk trekkie, if I needed to, but the Hydrans are Not
>Mainstream.

Hydrans (and all others) work just great in Full Thrust. Star Fleet Battles
miniatures (of the old, superior Starline 2200 line, not the new crap)
are normally what we use in Full Thrust.

Allen (The Q&A guy)
Check out the EPIC and EPIC 40K Q&A Pages at:
     http://work1.utsi.edu:8000/~amccarle/default.html
If you have questions about EPIC 40K and can't find the answers
in the rule books, send them to:
                    allen_at_...
They will be passed on to Jervis Johnson and Andy Chambers.