Re: [Epic] Heroes and Dogs of War

From: Sean A. Upchurch <sau_at_...>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 15:50:01 -0700 (PDT)

> > 4) pass the Ld check to fire at the enemy detachment at their feet, causing
> > massive damage with the pulsars
>
> What Ld check to fire?
>
> Scott
> shupes_at_...

Off the top of my head...

A detachment must make a leadership check [roll > # blast markers]

1) when rallying at the end of the turn
2) to be given orders
3) to move
4) to fire

Regardless of blast markers, a 6 passes the check. A detachment may *not*
attempt to rally if there are more blast markers than surviving units.

Am I right, or wrong. If parts are wrong, which ones? I'm currently without
rulebook so a ref would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Sean U

PS. If I really am wrong about the check needed to fire *please* let me know
as the whole group is playing tomorrow so we ought to correct this.