Re: [Epic] Heroes and Dogs of War

From: Erik K. Rutins <snowdo1_at_...>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 1997 09:17:19 -0400

> All of Sean's stories here are from 2nd edition.
> hence the reference to the Squat's Rad Bomb (but that
> point about 'stealers is certainly still valid). The
> biker guild was the Squat bike company. Squat bikes were
> the toughest around, and there were a ton of them.
> Sounds like the squat player's luck was off that day.

I figured that was about it. Sheesh, I don't even want to think about
having a single stealer eating any of my detachments, not to mention a
numerous and tough one.

> One of the old one-shots missiles that got lumped
> into the current Vortex missile. If you hit an enemy
> titan with one there was a chance you would get control of
> that titan.

So a reaver assumed control over an Imperator? Wow. I'm even more
impressed. Did this missile ignore shields?

Thanks for the explanations.

Regards,

- Erik

"Look within. Within is the fountain of good, and it will ever bubble
up, if you will ever dig."
- Marcus Aurelius