Re: [Epic] Blast markers on titans

From: Alan E Brain <aebrain_at_...>
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 1997 14:48:19 -0700

Miller, Chris wrote:

> > FC Centre => Gives a free re-roll of any to-hit.
> -----> Nasty. - Is that any _single_ to hit roll (hey I gotta ask - it
> was -1 on
> all shots in the old version)

All to-hit rolls for one weapon seems to work well.

> > Landing Pad => Gives Artillery ability to any barrage weapon (including
> > Megacannon)
> -----> Any _single_ barrage weapon or any barrages fired by that titan?

ALL.

> > Deathstrike Head => Megacannon. Cost 60-ish
> -----> I guess this one ain't too hard. You are adding a point cost, I
> notice. Have you tried doing this with the various other "small gun"
> heads or CP lasers? Or is the D-strike the only one big enough to
> matter?

The points costs need playtesting. The E40K books actually give some
hints on them, by comparing a Banelord with a Warlord. Still, as I said,
this needs playtesting to get the balance right.

> -----> thanks - Don't want to powergame 'em out and I like the titans
> I already have and wanted to see if anyone had worked 'em up already.

No worries.
--
100026.2014 compuserve o OO*O^^^^O*OO o oo     oo oo     oo
See http://www.z-world.com/graphics/z/master/8856.gif for picture